This is a full time, on-site, salaried iOS Software Development Manager position located in Newark, NJ paying to $150,000 per year depending on experience + benefits + bonus + relo if required. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens or Green Card holders only please. Local candidates preferred, but client will pay relocation expenses if needed. Full job/client details shared with qualified applicants.
Our Newark, NJ client is seeking a technology leader to lead their iOS software development team. As a technical leader, you are a pragmatic visionary that can understand and translate business needs into workable technology solutions that meet the needs of customers via software systems that scale both technically and operationally. You will coordinate the establishment and execution of long-term architectural roadmaps for a very technical and scalable area. You will drive continual improvements to the efficiency and flexibility of the platform while keeping a high bar for security and availability. You will run an Agile team, and have multiple stakeholders internally and externally. You will also drive strategic planning, project execution, development of engineering talent, and continue to operate and improve what is already a stable and high performing platform.
* BS Computer Science or equivalent
* 5+ years experience planning, designing, developing and delivering software
* 3+ years experience as a People Manager in a software development organization
* Knowledge of modern programming languages, OO and Service Oriented Architecture
* Experience with developing iOS, Android applications is a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
* Experience designing and developing large scale, high traffic applications
* Experience managing projects and teams in an Agile environment
* Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
* A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time
If you are interested in this job, please submit your resume and salary requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com