This is a full time, on-site, salaried Director of UX Mobile Product position located in San Francisco, CA paying to 200,000 per year depending on experience + benefits. No telecommuting allowed. Local candidates preferred. Relocators considered. US Citizens or Green Card holders only please. Full job/client details shared with qualified applicants.
Our client is seeking a creative leader with strong people management skills who can cooperate across functional lines to shape the product vision and guide the UX team to realize its full potential. We are looking for a leader who will provide design direction of our US products and lead the team of interaction designers, visual designers, UI designers and UX researchers. The work is challenging, creative, fast paced, and intellectually stimulating. As a UX leader, you will manage and grow a strong, cross-disciplinary team of designers and researchers across multiple product lines. The role requires you to be an expert in design processes and methodologies and to be able to inspire the team to create world-class products.
* Be an expert in all aspects of User Experience. Have a great understanding of product and experience design. Have an eye for great design and good background knowledge of design principles and practices.
* Provide customer insights of US market to the stakeholders of the company.
* Hire a phenomenal team of Interaction designers and Visual designers who are responsible for defining workflows, wireframes, aesthetics, and high fidelity prototypes for designing increasing number of mobile services, which will be launched in the US.
* Managing workflows, wireframes, aesthetics, and high fidelity prototypes of mobile services.
* Applying the best design while effectively managing trade-offs between businesses needs and customer benefit.
* Continually improve our design process and empower the UX team to ensure the best possible launches.
* 3+ years of leading a User Experience organization
* 10 years of design experience in consumer online (web and mobile) service
* Good knowledge of lean/agile product development, mobile platforms, and US market trends
* Strong skills of strategic creative thinking, user-centered design process/principles, verbal and written communication, and teamwork
* Great leadership skills and experience
* Strong analytical and communication skills
Education: BA or BS in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
If you are interested in this job, please submit your resume, portfolio and salary requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com