This is a full time, on-site, salaried Systems Operations Engineer position located in New York City paying 60,000+ (for entry-level) to 115,000 (for mid to senior-level) per year depending on experience + benefits. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens or Green Card holders only please. Local candidates strongly preferred. Full job/client details shared with qualified applicants. Fast hire!
Our NYC client’s technology team is looking for a highly motivated Systems Operations Engineer with 2-5 years’ experience. Systems Operations Engineers work with our engineers to ensure the delivery of high quality software components. You will be responsible for developing code to configure and scale our infrastructure using modern tools and techniques, supporting the 24/7/365 availability of the production application stack.
* Linux: Red Hat or Centos
* Experience working with scalable infrastructures such as Ruby on Rails (preferred) or Python
* Chef (preferred) or Puppet
* Amazon Web Services EC2
* Experience working with high-availability websites / applications
* Create, enhance and execute scripts for automated deployments
* Continuously deploy and test applications
* Breadth of open source technologies including Mongo, Redis
If you are interested in this job, please submit your resume and salary requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com