This is a full time, on-site, salaried UI/UX Designer position located in New York City paying 95,000 to 130,000 per year depending on experience + benefits. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens or Green Card holders only please. Local candidates strongly preferred. Full job/client details shared with qualified applicants.
Our client is disrupting the global luxury industry by showcasing a new lifestyle-product each day, hand selected by celebrity curators. Life is crazy enough, so we’re helping people cut through the noise to bring them a host of fashion, food, beauty, accessories, home décor, travel, and tech.
* Working with visual designers, merchandisers, UI, product managers, and data analysts to create an intuitive and delightful shopping experience on our luxury site
* You should be comfortable adapting to changing demands, and willing to learn new skills to make your contribution more awesome
* You should communicate openly, transparently and do so with optimism
* You should be alright with occasional weekend and after-hours work, like when we’re launching a new feature or marketing campaign
* 6-9 years of brand, e-commerce or agency experience in graphic design
* High fashion / luxury experience a major plus! (we really want this)
* Strong wireframing skills
* Strong sense of user flow and how pages relate to each other
* Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
* Deep understanding of social media and community platforms a plus
* Knowledge of Omnigraffle, DropBox, and other collaboration tools, a plus
* The Ideal candidate must also be able to work in a collaborative team environment (including 3 other designers), be self-motivated, highly attentive to detail, able to prioritize assignments, and willing to forge strong relationships with fellow employees
If you are interested in this job, please submit your resume, portfolio and salary requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com