This is a full time, on-site, salaried Software Engineer position located in San Francisco, CA paying $140,000-$160,000 a year depending on experience + benefits + stock + relo if required. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens or Green Card holders only please. Local candidates preferred, but client will pay relocation expenses too. Full job/client details shared with qualified applicants.
Our San Francisco client develops digital advertising solutions for brands. They offer a suite of video, high impact and display ad formats that enable advertisers to engage consumers across desktops, tablets and smartphones. These formats are served, optimized and measured at scale across a handpicked portfolio of the world’s best digital media properties. They believe in the combined power of people and technology – their proprietary platforms are complemented by an end-to-end service layer, which is managed by a global team made up of the best and brightest in the industry.
Requirements / Qualifications:
* 4 to 6 years of experience working on design, development and maintenance of highly scalable systems focused on servings tens of millions requests
* Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, designing for performance, scalability, and availability
* Expert-level programming in Java, C++, Perl, Python, and/or Ruby, would prefer recent experience with protocols like Thrift/Protobuf, etc
* At least 2 years of experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems
* Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD)
* 2 to 3 years of experience writing code in a high volume, Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
* 3 to 4 years of design and implementation of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST
* Significant experience working in the technology side of advertising and/or web based systems
* Strong fundamental knowledge of Internet and operating system security
* 2 years of experience in understanding of system and application performance limits and characteristics
* Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills, Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
* Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
To be considered, please submit your resume and salary requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com