This is a full time, on-site, salaried .NET Developer position located in New York City paying to 100,000 per year depending on experience + benefits. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens or Green Card holders only please. Local candidates preferred. Full job/client details shared with qualified applicants.
Under the direction of a Lead Programmer/Analyst, the Sr. Programmer Analyst will work on Enterprise level applications, designing and implementing complex web based software. The programmer will be able to troubleshoot a complex environment consisting of web application and database servers.
1. Knowledge of three tier architecture application development with security set at the functional, user and role based levels
2. Design and develop databases and user interfaces to support individual research projects
3. Take part in facilitating the integration of software with various hospital systems
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent (training / experience)
* 3-5+ Years Programming Experience
* Excellent understanding of relational databases and SQL is required
* Proficiency in writing efficient and maintainable code
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve coding problems
* Understanding of revision control software
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Good analytical and organizational skills
* Ability to quickly learn and adapt emerging technology
To be considered, please submit your resume and salary requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com