This is a full time, on-site, salaried Web Developer position located in New York and pays a strong base + bonus + incentives. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens or Green Card holders only please. Full job/client details shared with qualified applicants.
The Web Developer is responsible for the development and design of major and minor web applications/sites for both internally and externally facing web systems. This candidate will be responsible for working with other designers and web developers to design, develop, test and deliver the code necessary to fulfill the company’s vision. Enhancements and defect resolution will be required on an ongoing basis. Best practices, framework adherence, and design methods will be utilized to ensure the success of the projects. The Web Developer will be required to have some experience in graphics, layout, scripting, and client-side web programming. Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments while delivering quality work by tight deadlines are key attributes of this individual.
* Experience with seamless integration of front to back-end functionality
* Proven PHP and MySQL experience is required
* Practical exposure and/or experience with some or all of the following: XML, MS SQL Server, Apache, IIS, PHP, VB.NET and MySQL
* Previous exposure to marketing projects a plus
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team‐oriented environment
* BS/BA university degree a plus
To be considered, please submit your resume along with your salary requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com